Quickly build a more efficient Incident Action Plan
Easy-to-use ICS system:
- Auto-updates to multiple ICS forms based on inputs from a master document
- Mapping capability with familiar icons showing resources
- Autogenerated org charts and schedules based on input from other ISC forms
Share big picture awareness of complex, evolving situations
- When and where needed info
- Draws info from many feeds and brings order to complex and changing situations
- Actionable info leads to informed effective decisions
- Role-based, multiple devices, tracks resource locations/status, etc.
Build and share useful, complete incident reports
- Documents all the complex actions and outcomes of situations
- Helps improve future response
- Easy to make shareable reports
- You control the amount of detail and format
- Streamline FEMA reimbursements
Public safety agencies, emergency managers and first responders can access cameras, weather feeds, resource locations and status, and real-time, in-field reports to get a clear picture of what’s happening and decide how best to respond.
Alastar works on any device that is connected to the internet. It can be used on phones, tablets, laptops, and work stations in vehicles, on the street and in command centers.
Sheriffs, Emergency Managers and other leaders see an Executive Overview to help direct resources and actions. Access to information is based on permissions set in the Administration Panel.